Harvest Day Homebrew Contest DetailsJoin IBU (Inland Brewers Unite), Linc Malt and Joseph’s Grainery August 14th, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m , just outside of Colfax, Washington for the 2021 Baronesse Barley Harvest Day Home Brew contest!! Stand in the field where the barley is grown and share your delicious homebrew to be voted on by all event guests. Harvest Fest Home Brew contest:
- “Sponsored/Organized” by IBU (Inland Brewers Unite), Linc Malt and TT’s Old Iron Brewery. IBU membership not required to enter the contest. If you are not a member you can join the club for $35 per year or purchase a 30-day membership for $10. Check out the link to sign up and see the annual member benefits:https://inlandbrewersunite.com/annual-membership/
- Baronesse Pilsner
- Baronesse Pale
- Baronesse English Pale
- We will ask the entries to bring 5 gallons to share and to be voted on.
- IBU will provide ballots and pencils for voting. Voting will be done by Harvest Fest quests (not a panel of judges).
- Joseph’s Grainery will provide a large tent (similar to years past), ice and tables. IBU and contestant will be in-charge of dispensing. Contestants will serve their beers so that they can talk about them, and “sell” folks on their beers. Kegs are preferred but bottles can be brought. Must not be present to win/participate. IBU will coordinate with any home brewer that can’t attend that would like to participate. We will provide 3-4oz pours in glasses supplied by Joseph’s Grainery.
- First Place winner will get to do a pro-am with TT’s Old Iron Brewing and a 50lbs bag of Malt from LINC.
- 2nd and 3rd Place will win some awesome Swag provided by event Sponsors.
- All contestants will receive free malt during the event! Joseph’s Grainery will be shoveling Malt right out of the truck!
HERE’S HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION:
Baronesse Barley Harvest Day Home Brew Contest RegistrationBelow is the link to registration form for the 2021 Baronesse Barley Harvest Day Home Brew Contest. Please fill out and submit the form to ensure that you are registered as a contestant. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED NO LATER THAN JULY 12th, 2021! If you have any questions, contact club leadership: firstname.lastname@example.org